Grinder pumps are typically used for heavy duty shredding with a grinding ring at the input point, and have an open impeller, centrifugal design preventing blockages of the pump or pipework. A 304SS grade steel for the shaft, motor shell and fasteners ensure a long service life.
With silent operation and quick, easy installation, the Davey Grinder range is a low maintenance product to help pump soft organic solids, sanitary products, thin rubber and even some textiles by shredding them into a slurry, easily pumped from there.
AU-NZ-ME - Models in the range:
- D75G - single phase, 0.75kW
- D75GA - single phase, 0.75kW, with float switch
- D120G - single phase, 1.2kW
- D120GA - single phase, 1.2kW, with float switch
- D150G - single phase, 1.5kW
- D150GA - single phase, 1.5kW, with float switch
- DT08G - three phase, 0.75kW
- DT12G - three phase, 1.2kW
- DT15G - three phase, 1.5kW
- DT22G - three phase, 2.2kW
- DT37G - three phase, 3.7kW
Davey recommends utilising SR50 slide rail kits with Grinder pumps, for easy removal and servicing. There is a choice of either single or three phase motors.
Please refer to the documentation for all features and full technical specifications.
Warranty Period: 12 Months